In the words of the artist, “My intention is toward cultivating a greater sense of the present moment, and inviting the listener to open more fully to his or her own experience.
Award-winning Solo pianist and composer, Mihran Kalaydjian “Mino”, delivers heartfelt piano melodies with a rare level of artistry and emotion.
Gold Medalist Pianist Music & Composer In Four International Piano Competitions
- Finalist (11,000 Miles) in Instrumental category for USA Songwriting Competition
- WINNER “Best Instrumental Piano Song” for The Space Between in 2015 August Akademia Awards
- WINNER “Best Instrumental Piano Album” in 2015 August Akademia Awards
- #2 on the Top 100 Radio Charts (Zone Music Reporter) for March 2015
- Debuted at #5 on the New Age Billboard Charts
- “Top Pick” for 2015 on Mainly Piano
- WINNER “The Space Between” for “Best Instrumental Song” in the 2014 IMC Awards
- Award Winning “ragtime piano player” in the 2014 Independent Music Awards.
- WINNER for “Album of the Year” in the 2013 Whisperings Solo Piano Radio awards.
- “Spiritual Awakening” nominated for Best New Age Song in the 2013 Independent Music Awards.
- Nominated for Best Solo Piano Album on One World Music.
- “Radiance” nominated for Best Instrumental Song in the 2013 Boston Music in Media (HMMA’s) Awards.
- “2013 Top Pick” from Diana Parsons on Mainly Piano Foundation
- Ranked #45 on the 2013 Top 100 Albums on Zone Music
- 2008 Received a Grammy Award nomination for his CLASSICAL MELODY recording.
- Olga Brose Valencia Prize for Excellence in Musical Composition (2008)
- “Time Lines” Down Beat Album of the Year 2006
- First Doris Duke Foundation Award for Jazz Composers
- AMERICAN PRIZE for Piano Solo Composition 2015, FIRST PRIZE
- HONORED PIANIST OF THE AMERICAN PRIZE 2014
- AMERICAN PRIZE for Band Composition 2014 (3rd Place)